“Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, computational or theoretical works in all topics of interests of The 1st AGC 2018. All papers submitted must be original contributions that are not currently submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal during the review process of the 1st AGC 2018
Method of Submission
- English is the official language of the conference and therefore the paper should be written and presented only in English
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. Download paper template here: Template AGC 2018
- The paper should be between 4,000 – 6,000 words (including abstract, tables/figures, author’s bio, acknowledgement and references list), and has never been published before nor currently being submitted to another conference nor being considered for publication in other journals. Additional charges will always be incurred if the paper is longer than specified words. Therefore, authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity
- All manuscripts must be free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to make sure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
- The conference uses Open Conference System for submission of abstract, papers, and review process.
- An author interested in submitting a paper to the 1st AGC 2018 is required to create a new account through this link.
- For further information about the online Submission steps, please refer to this link.